About Me

Costa Mesa,, CA, United States
Pattern maker for the fiberglass/composite industries. Experienced in creating shapes from drawings, verbal descriptions, very vague sketches. Well versed in reading styles and feelings into creating shapes. I am very familiar with mold creation and repair. I have been doing this for 35 years. I also enjoy photography, web graphics, animation, and web development. In realizing my need to "move on" I hope to become proficient in these as I have "tooling." Click on any of the pictures to see them full size

Monday, September 3, 2007

"Bushy"at our door for Breakfast




When Norma opened the door "Bushy" ran back a few feet. Norma talked to her and tossed a few peanuts out near her.







After a lot of coaxing and peanuts, "Bushy" came in closer. Norma kept working with her and finally got her in fairly close to the door.






Still, Norma talked to her and kept the peanuts coming. "Bushy"came in still closer.




Norma traded plaaces with me and I sat on the threshold. Bushy was O.K. with this. At first, she'd come out and grab one peanut.






Then she'd turn tail and scurry behind the door real coy-like.





Then she finally got brazen as all get out and just sat there and ate them in front of me. Of course I loved it and it gave me a great opportunity to get some close-up shots.




Here , she's grabbed a peanut with the skin on. She doesn't like the skins so .................






She takes them off to reveal........





A scrumptious peanut to delight in !!!





Norma and I agreed that "Bushy" would probably be banging on the screen door in the morning !!!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.