About Me

Costa Mesa,, CA, United States
Pattern maker for the fiberglass/composite industries. Experienced in creating shapes from drawings, verbal descriptions, very vague sketches. Well versed in reading styles and feelings into creating shapes. I am very familiar with mold creation and repair. I have been doing this for 35 years. I also enjoy photography, web graphics, animation, and web development. In realizing my need to "move on" I hope to become proficient in these as I have "tooling." Click on any of the pictures to see them full size

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Our visit from "Rusty"






"Rusty" is very well behaved and quiet. She let him mosey around on our patio for a long time.









He dicided he needed the "protection" under one of the patio chairs.





He hung out under one of the patio chairs thinking it afforded him some protection and certainly defined "his space."










After a nice visit, "Rusty" bid us adieu and went home. "Rusty's" cool.............a real treat !!! Hope he comes back again soon !!!